Wednesday, February 18, 2015

And Then I Got Sick . . . .

Was all set to post more photos of the retreat accomplishments - and then I got sick. For about 2+ weeks.  Ugh.  Jarad could tell when I started feeling better.  It was a Saturday night and we had an event to attend, but I just couldn't muster the strength to go out.  But I did manage this -


Yep, I scrapped in bed. Two layouts. I was tired of laying in bed. I had watching videos about scrapbooking and read magazines about scrapbooking and I just couldn't take it any more!  I was determined to get the last of the Jan kit wiped out.



This one was inspired by a layout in the most recent Stampin' Up catalog.  I needed some mojo so I just took it from something I had just seen.  I added the circle border from the scraps I had left over from the kit.  Still needs journaling.  


And now back to our regularly scheduled programming.  

No comments:

Post a Comment