Monday, October 26, 2015

Just a Quick Update

Trying to stay on top of things in this super busy season - here is a LO I did this past weekend when the hurricane gave us some extra time at home.  But first a little brag on the hubby.  Here he is at a survivors reunion for the Houston Fire Department.  The guy in the middle is the man they saved.  It was a lovely morning of thank yous from the family and incredibly humble firemen.  They impress me daily.


Now on to the layout! I made this for Lisa's Foxie Selfie Challenge over on the Cocoa Daisy blog.  The page is almost exclusively made with my October kit.  It's a good kit!


This one is almost finished but figured I would post anyway.  Love that wax paper trick I learned from Mercy Tiara.  Just need to finished the journaling.  Also made with my October Cocoa Daisy Kit and pictures from last weekend.  


Happy Fall Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment