Sunday, October 16, 2016

Layout Share

Here's what I have been working on recently. Since quitting my kit club, I'm just working on using my supplies and enjoying making pages. I have been watching a lot of videos and have even considered taking a class to push myself a little. But for now I am just gonna keep doing what I am doing. Scrapping.

Really wanted to make a page about each kid to capture them right now. Here's Elsie's. She beamed when she read it. Scrapbook page for the win.


This page came together quickly with two photos and the ephemera. Glad to have this one in the book. 


This is another page for the college album. Just two random photos of our suite gift exchange. 


Another college page. The gnomes seemed to work for Scott - he's from Montana. Why not?


So that's it for now. I have a few more layouts ready to get started. Till next time. 




No comments:

Post a Comment