Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Back to School - Turning in my Homework

Finally got a new rhythm to life here and making time to photograph and post my class layouts. I really should have told the kids I had school and assignments to turn in too.  Then they would surely get how important it was for mommy to do her homework.

Since this is a paid class by Shimelle, I will only be posting my work (not the sketches). But I do so encourage you to sign up. So happy with how things are going so far - gives me the push I need, a lovely and supportive community and great ideas!  Finding time for my favorite hobby and still trying to be gentle on myself. Progress is the new perfection - my new motto.

Here are two layouts based on the same sketch. Love how they turned out. Different and yet the same.





As you can tell I am going through random photos from several decades. Just doing whatever feels right. It’s so freeing to scrap what you are inspired by at the moment vs that pressure cooker feeling I used to put myself in about “staying caught up” because that, my friends, is a recipe for disaster and a sure fire way to crush my creativity.  Hope you’re well and crafting.

No comments:

Post a Comment