Thursday, February 23, 2012

Just not sure and an update on things around here

So I am working on this page about my two silly kiddos and something about it isn't working for me.  I like everything but the accent spots.  I tried buttons already but decided it needs to be something other than a circle.  I just put the tickets on there and I can't decide.  There is no glue on this page at all, everything is changeable.  I am just not ready to commit.  How silly is that?  I think I should just adhere it and call it a day.  I need to channel some Shimelle Laine here and make it work. . . Any advice?  I am thinking more and more I need to take that class of hers.  Wishing I would win a spot on the blog hop they are doing. 


Other than this little project, I am pleased to announce that we think our little guy will get into the bridge program at school - yeah!  One drop off and one pick sounds soooo devine.  Just registed them for zoo camp and have been thinking about what they will do this summer.  Looking for crafts and activities for them - maybe I will head to Pinterest tonight. 

Thinking about getting these books - "Money Doesn't Grow On Trees" by Neale Godfrey and something work related for me - "Read This Before Our Next Meeting" by Al Pittampali

Working on Project Life - still need to do last week.  Didn't take any pictures last week - need to do a better job this week or just run around the house taking some timeless photos.  Thanks to my DH for taking photos today at the dentist.  What a doll. 

Ok - back to work! 

No comments:

Post a Comment