Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Weekend - Retreat to Scraphappyland

This weekend was packed with scrapbooking at Rockin R Retreats in Temple, TX.  What a wonderful way to spend nearly three full days!  In keeping with the to do list project for 2012 and my one little word of DO, I planned, packed and completed all of the things on my list for the weekend crop.  Three travel albums for mom - yes, three!!! - a halloween mini by Cocoa Daisy that turned out amazing, and a small mini album for a friend.  I even did a few pages of some current pictures.  But the biggest exciting moment was the completion of the travel album from mom's 2006 (yes, that is SIX years ago) Baltic Cruise with Jill.  Holy smokes it felt good to empty that box that had been sitting on the floor of my scraproom for nearly six whole years.  Here is a pic of the work from the weekend (sans the non-travel layouts - those will come in a later post) complete with my wine glass! 

No comments:

Post a Comment