Tuesday, February 12, 2013

More Layouts with - fall Cocoa Daisy Kits

These were made with a combo of October and November Cocoa Daisy Kits. I love mixing and matching.  Having the kits out on the desk really helped me get these done.  

First up is a photo of me and my sweet friend Sean. Multiple stories to tell and the library card paper seemed perfect and spurred on the title "Check Us Out!"  

This one uses a Crate Paper sheet of tags that I cut apart and added some really old photos that my sister-in-law had given me of my daughter and her son.  I didn't know what to do with them and then I found a this on UK Scrappers - Shimelle's "And Now For Something Completely Different" September edition and this page just happened.  

This one was a product of the paper line and just wanting to get this fun story down.  Mom and I went to see Les Miserables - the play, not the movie, and took some fun photos.  I searched for a title from the songs and found Lovely Ladies and it seemed to fit in an odd sort of way.


That's all for now.  

No comments:

Post a Comment