Thursday, January 31, 2013

Double Take - scary


So thanks to the sweet hubby for working his magic on the scanner and getting it to work I have FINALLY finished this layout.  Made this ages ago but wanted to post the finished product - needed the photo of me scanned and reprinted to add.  



Yes, that's me in about 1977 at my birthday party (in red) and that is Elsie, my little girl, in the purple.  I have always know she looked like me, but sometimes it just smacks you in the face.  The expression is even the same.  Uncanny.  Totally makes you do a double take.  She even thought it was here.  Gotta love that.

Made this one using items from - Basic Grey's What's Up Collection, Echo Park (wood grain) along with a sticker from Crate Paper and a random piece of paper I found at Hobby Lobby.

No comments:

Post a Comment