Thursday, June 6, 2013

Project Life Week 10

Here we go - Project Life Week 10


Had fun this week with some Ki Memories "Flashback" Collection and Dear Lizzy paper.  So happy to see Ki Memories back in action.

Left side.  Still sticking with the same ole title card layout.  Making me very happy to have that uniformity and gives me an easy start to things.  Font is still blossom on the Revolution by Quikutz - now Lifestyle Crafts.


Ki Memories Flashback Collection Visionary Paper.  Love all of the colors of this one. The red star paper is Dear Lizzy.  Also used lots of the Ki Memories Flashback Little Things 12 x 2 sticker sheet. That is one happy sheet of stickers.


Love it when my computer decides to give me grief.  I had to capture the moment cause I hope that one day all of these issues will go away and this will be hilarious - like floppy disks or commodore 64s are now.  The usual weekly summary card with the rundown of the weeks events.  More Ki Memories stickers and Dear Lizzy paper and then some old Sassfrass green letter stickers.  Some washi from Michael's.  


Our friend had a baby and like any good wife I was charged with the baby gift.  The Hello My Name is card is cut from the Dear Lizzy paper.  We love craisins - in fact I don't think we can eat a meal without them.  Wanted to capture that and remember the gigantic bag we have - usually a purchase from COSTCO by my mother who feeds our habit.  Paper under that is more Dear Lizzy and the washi and a Ki Memories hexagon sticker.


Cut a simple flag from the Dear Lizzy paper and then added a sticker from the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm sticker book.


And now, I start to reveal way too much about myself - the facts - I don't do rides, ferris wheels or anything that involves a carnival type attendant.  While in line for the ferris wheel (that I was completely not planning on getting onto) Wyatt decides there is an immediate need to go potty. Ugh.  Elsie goes on with her friends and Wyatt and I go to the potty.  We miss the ride and I have to promise to go on it with him in order to go home.  So on the way out, we go, all of us, yes, including me.  It was awful - but after a few spins above the city, I muster up the courage to bust out my iphone and take a couple of shots - including a self portrait to capture my "sheer joy" of this event.  And there you have it - such a lovely photo of me isn't it?


Raised some money for a new building on campus (with the help of lots of folks) and to celebrate the donors took us to Brennan's for lunch complete with a champagne toast - and yes, I snuck out my phone and took a photo of the champagne bucket - don't laugh, you would have done it too.   Washi with Ki Memories stickers - hearts and hexagon on top.


More Dear Lizzy goodness here.  Just a favorite quote of the week.  Trying hard to capture these.  Man, they slip out of my head so quickly.


The note that came with my gift from our sweet donor.  She gave me a lovely owl wind chime (our mascot is the owl in case you were wondering).  More thoughts from the week on the other part of the Dear Lizzy 4x6 card cut out from the paper.


Elsie and Catherine performing at dinner one evening.  More Dear Lizzy stickers and some more washi.


More Ki Memories stickers. Just capturing a moment with the kids at our favorite coffee shop.  We sent this photo to my brother to say we were there - since it is absolute favorite place to be - hence the waving.


Back to the Brennan's lunch - Bananas foster - OMG so good.  I had the shrimp and grits for lunch - I am still dreaming about that.  Here's the menu in case you need a foodie fix.


The girls at the birthday party at the Downtown Aquarium.  That party lasted over four hours and was pretty amazing.  There was even a macaw that painted a picture for the birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment