Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Project Life Week 8

Week 8.  Can I say that I have had this collection of "It's the Little Things" papers from Fancy Pants so long that I could hardly find it anywhere?  So sad - I have held on to it for so long and I love it and now I am SO happy it is in an album.  I know I am not the only one who does this as I was listening to the Paperclipping Roundtable and they were talking about that on a recent episode - I think it was episode 156.


Left side
Right side

Title card - same ole thing.  Yellow is just cardstock.


Here is a photo from out Daisy Girl Scout meeting - we were playing the broom game - so much fun.  It is their all time favorite game.  You give everyone a number and they have to call the number, drop the broom and you have to catch the broom if they call your number.  If you call a number of someone who is already out then you are out.  Surprisingly fun.


I got a new job - here is the information on that.  And the typical this week card with the week's events.  Both of these are cut from the fancy pants paper.


Fancy Pants paper, some yellow woodgrain washi and a green ledger paper from the b-side of a Crate paper from the Fourteen collection which matched perfectly.


Yes, I take my camera to church.  They are used to me by now and even ask for my photos for the newsletter.  This is what I refer to as Elsie and her backup singers.  She has quite the voice and a lot of confidence.  Dress is handmade by Grandma!


Waiting for my tire to get fixed.  Liked the light in the room - fun shadows.


The story of the night the tooth fairy couldn't come to our house cause it was too windy.  I am so going to hell for that one.  Orange heart is the note from our TF.


This is what happens when they have pens in their rooms - it is a bad situation.  Wyatt drew on her belt with a pen.  Awesome, huh?  Good time tab is from October Afternoon - really old sticker sheet - I think the 5 and Dime collection.  More Fancy Pants for the Birdie.


Fancy Pants paper and Wyatt's card for reading at school - they get a stamp for each thing turned in.


More of the weekly activities on the grid paper.  More beautiful Fancy Pants. You can see why I've keep it so long - it is really lovely.


The kindergarten class.  The teacher sent us this photo and I printed it.  So nice to have these photos I wouldn't otherwise get.  Sticker is from a Cosmo Cricket sticker sheet called "odds and ends."


My cowboy and cowgirl.  Aren't they cute?  Yes, I made them pose before they went to school.  I have these same photos from when I was a kid.  It's fun to look back on - and us Texans love to dress up like cowboys!

No comments:

Post a Comment