Wednesday, March 26, 2014

March Cocoa Daisy Kit - Progress so far

Here is the March Cocoa Daisy Kit "Grey Street"

March 2014 kit "Grey Street"

I was a little intimidated with all of that green to start, but it has been really fun to work with.  Here are a few to start:



These are some older photos that I have had sitting around FOREVER in the to be scrapped pile - well, I am getting them on a page!  I left a spot to journal, but need to chat with my mom for the details.  I miss my grandparents so . . .


This page is about my mother and father, just after they got married.  They always loved camping and here they are, married just seven months with a dog and a trailer (with a bathroom!).  Again, an empty journaling spot for my mom to write something about this trip. 


More pictures from the to be scrapped pile.  This from when my oldest was about a year old.  Love these photos from the church nursery with her buddy Carl.  Crazy to see how much they've grown.

I still have lots more left of the kit, but I had to go to San Antonio for a conference, so I am behind on playing with my kit.  I have Girl Scouts tonight, but maybe this weekend there will be more time to play!

No comments:

Post a Comment