Sunday, July 5, 2015

Four Kit Fun - layouts complete

I added up all of the layouts completed with the Four Kit Fun experiment - there are 25 so far.  Here are the most recent ones. These were made by combining my February - May Cocoa Daisy kits plus some items from my stash, of course! The pictures are a mix of old (90's), 2000's and current.  

For this one - I used a lot of scraps from other layouts. The more I use the cloud washi - the more I like it.  


I stamped!  And I used buttons and ribbon. Challenge - met.


John Deere tractors just force you to use up all of the green and yellow you can find!  (please note the ribbon!)



These two photos have been in my "to scrap soon" box for ages.  Finally the make their way to a layout.  Stamping, ribbon, I think I am starting to make it a habit.  Whoohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment