Friday, August 26, 2016

In my spare time . . .

I am currently, planning a 50th birthday celebration (out of state with 10 attendees), working, getting everyone on track for the new school year which started last week, getting us all settled back a home after the unexpected renovations this summer, getting the Girl Scout troop up and running and trying to make some time for me!

I have been working on my Simple Scrapper October assignments but also got these layouts done.  

First up - three random photos from college - still using the scraps from a recent layout and loving the color combo.  It screams college to me as these were the colors of my comforter in the dorm.  Silly - but true!


I went to the closing of my elementary school (sniffle sniffle) and had pulled out some photos from that time to take with me - and of course they ended up on my table and there was an idea sparked by an assignment and then there was this!  Sixth grade international festival photos.  I used a page protector to add in the photos that I wanted to keep but didn't want to embellish.  All scrapped.  It's the little things in life that keep you happy! 

Left side:

Right side:

And with the pocket page in between:



P.S.  I am photographing my layouts just after work in my office cause the light is great, but please ignore the dirty glass spots that you can see on the navy layout.  I guess I will have to go outside and wash the windows!

No comments:

Post a Comment