Thursday, September 8, 2016

September Simple Scrapper Guest Designer Layouts

For the month of September, Jennifer Wilson of Simple Scrapper asked us to pick any previous Simple Scrapper sketch and then add a pocket page protector to create a double page spread.

The photos I picked were some silly dorm room photos and I had too many for one page protector so I created a full spread - which is technically four pages.

I found a sketch for the 12 x 12 layout and then flipped it for the other side of the page protector to bookend the page.

With my dorm room bedding as my inspiration, I chose the supplies for this page and then ended up making three more layouts from this "micro kit."




The end result is that I have scrapped these silly pictures that I didn't want to get rid of but also didn't want to make oodles of pages about.  13 photos - in the books!

If you aren't a member of a group - you might consider joining Simpler Scrapper.  It isn't a kit club, just a great community with monthly inspiration that makes it easy to get to making.  

No comments:

Post a Comment