Monday, May 28, 2012

Is the suspense killing you?



I figured not, but I laughed when I realized it has been a while sine I posted.  Whew - March and April as a fundraiser - not a quiet time.  Anyway - finally sat down and finished this one.  I used My Mind's Eye Lost and Found (brown checked), Fancy Pants Numbers (red b-side), Jillibean Soup (owls), Crate Paper (mini chevron), Sassafrass (border sticker), The Crafters Workshop Mini Chicken Wire stencil with Tattered Angels Glimmer Mist in Graphite and some bakers twine.  All of this is from various Cocoa Daisy Kits - even the snowflakes.  Well, that sat way too long on the desk.  I have been "Project Life-ing" my tail off and an very proud to say, I only have three weeks to go AND I ordered pictures yesterday.  Ha!  More in a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment