Monday, May 28, 2012

Well, I have been a little busy . . . scrapping

Ok - brace yourself - this may take a while.  A few days ago I posted this to instagram

And now they look like this:

 
I made this LO, well, let's just say a really long time ago at LoneStar Scrapbook Store (which is out of business) when Elizabeth Kartchner came to teach a class (she was pregnant with Lola which is now like 2 yrs old!)  Anyway, it was a great LO and I have been waiting to find the perfect picture for it - Viola! 
A close up - about her getting a new big girl bike - Barbie no less!
Based on a starting point from Shmielle's Hitchhiker Class at Two Peas


The finished LO - this has also been sitting for a while


 
Another from a sketch by - oh devil - I can't remember - will keep looking and update when I find it.   
The title is for when I add another picture - but I can't make the scanner work to save my life this week.  Are you ready for this? 

Yes, that's me!  Scary isn't it? 

Well, goodness, that's a lot of photos.  I had better get to bed.  Elsie is sick and I have to figure out a plan for tomorrow.  She has a stomach bug - FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment