Monday, May 7, 2012

Lazy Scrapbooking . . .

I say lazy cause these last few days I have just been using sketches and for right now that is where I am.  Some days there is just not enough energy at night to come up with someting new.  And you know what?  I am beyond happy with how these have come out so whoi cares.  I am not here to win a contest, just to get our memories down and have fun in the process.  So here you go.  The latest and whence they came - doing my best to give credit where credit is due:
From Challenge #1 on Shimelle dot com - orginal work from Jamie Warren


From the NSD Make and Take on the Two Peas blog - by Shimelle - she made eight pages with one kit - very impressive! 



More from inspiration from Shimelle on the Glitter Girl Challenge at Two Peas.  Though I must admit to falling in love with this layout by a fellow scrapper.  Isnt her page amazing?



So that's it for now - I am working on something else and it is vexing me.  Posting a pick of that shortly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment