Thursday, January 31, 2013

Gold lame anyone?

And no, I am not referring to the gold lame drill team outfit I wore for an officer competition in high school - Go Regal Eagles! - I am talking about Heidi Swapp's Gold Lame color shine mist!  Wow this stuff is amazing!  I kept seeing people talking about it,but you truly do have to see it in action for yourself to understand what it does.  It adds just a bit of glimmer and sparkle to things.  I did some larger drops to get a more visible effect on the dark paper.  Loved how it turned out.  



This is a quick page I did to record the story of a date with my hubby for our anniversary a couple of years ago.  Used some of Studio Calico's Darling Dear line, a piece of Crate paper (Hazelnut Cafe - Acorn Avenue) from the Cocoa Daisy Kit and some new washi I picked up.  Even made a little flip up journaling spot with some.  

No comments:

Post a Comment