Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 2

And week two was finished right on time!  Still loving the photo printer.  It is an Epson Artisan wireless wide format and it is amazing.

So keeping it simple with the date spot - still using this calendar, the kraft card stock which has texture from a Stampin' Up embossing folder.  The font for the week numbers is Blossom by Quickutz for the Revolution.  I love that machine.  Used a lot of October Afternoon's Midway collection that came in my December Cocoa Daisy Kit from.

A few cards from an old Jillibean soup paper.  Some Cocoa Daisy Stamps and a stamp from Elle's Studio.  Some MME washi tape which seemed to match perfectly.  And a piece of Dear Lizzy's fifth and frolic to fill in for a photo. Wondering if I should start taking some close up photos similar to Michelle Wooderson at Mish Mash.  Goodness I adore her blog.



So that is it.  Such a fun week.  I am trying to be more aware of the accomplishments of each week and the good stuff that is going on.  Project Life totally helps me do that.  Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment