Sunday, March 17, 2013

Project Life Week 6

Week six was a little slow to start since the weekend scrapbook retreat pretty much derailed my Project Life endeavors as I completely focused on the vintage album.  All told, we were able to create 46 layouts over the weekend.  Most were vintage pages that I created with my mother by my side.  She writes the stories and I do the design.  Super excited that it is nearly complete - though every time I think I am done, we find another story to tell.  But that's a whole other post.  

On to Project Life.  I caught up with no trouble as I am printing at home and I am keeping a calendar with my thoughts, quotes and ideas for the week.  The other good part about this week, on the way to the retreat which is about 3.5 hours away, I got to stop at Archiver's and get some new goodies.  Hence the cute Amy Tangerine Ready Set Go happiness below.  




Still doing some close ups each week of any inserts that have more than just a photo.


I hate pea gravel!  There, I said it.  Finally captured my hatred on a cute Amy Tan piece of paper and some My Minds Eye letter stickers from the Lime Twist collection (so old I couldn't find a link!).


More MME letter stickers and the branding strip from the AT paper.  I hate to waste it, cause it's always so darn cute!  


New AT letter stickers- orange.  More MME letter and some MME washi from The Sweetest Thing collection.  The green is just card stock with the branding strip and a touch of washi.    

We literally were speeding as we came back in to town from the retreat to make the 7pm show of "Catch Me If You Can" at The Hobby Center.  It was a good play, not amazing, but the sets were fun.  On the right -  I'm a huge fan of Wonder Woman, have been since I was quite small.  Mom got me a set of WW mugs for Christmas and let's just say, they are getting A LOT of use.  They start my day off right.


Here's a close up of a date card.  I'm still using a hand cut banner, the calendar and my good ole blossom dies.  The backgrounds are all kraft cardstock that I have run through the big shot with an embossing folder.  Most of mine are from Stampin' Up.


I love a clean cabinet.  Here is a photo to capture a recent clean up.  Just added some washi and the rest of the branding strip.


Cardstock and a small piece of AT Ready Set Go paper - simple and it filled the space I had empty. The other card is the thank you from the baby shower.


This one totally made me giggle.  Wyatt was so engrossed in this drawing project he could barely stop!  This is me trying to get him to get in the bath!  More AT goodness.


The scrapbook nerd in me is totally coming out in this photo - I won a challenge at the retreat with this layout "She Love's Her Wheels" which used something like 11 techniques.  Such fun and unlike lots of challenges, I really enjoyed this one since I could incorporate it into what I was working on vs. making something simply for the challenge.  The white part is the inside of the card that my DH snuck into my bag before I left - he's so sweet.  I really am lucky.


Another cute piece of paper and an exclusive {heart} you stamp by Kelly Purkey from the December Cocoa Daisy Kit.  What they did while I was gone - park time!


The last one - a little more AT paper and a cool art photo.  And that's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment