Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Rolling Skating Party (or how 80's girls roll)

The hubby threw the best party for my 40th birthday - A Roller Skating Party.  Come to think of it, he rocks the decade parties - the 30th party was pretty amazing too.

He nailed it - perfect spot, great dinner after, and lap after lap of roller skating bliss for this 80's wanna be roller skating girl.


Moeller's Carrot cake - be still my heart.


The girls owned the rink - they were hilarious!


It's so cool when your kids friends have awesome parents. . . .


I am not exactly sure to say about this one - those two.


One of the best moments was when we walked in and our server looked at Elsie and asked how old she was and I had to say, "Actually, the party is for me!"


Besties - so different, yet so alike.


And then I got one more page in before I packed up the scraproom for the retreat!


No comments:

Post a Comment