Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hitchhiker's Class - finished layout

I am so excited to be taking Shimelle Laine's Hitchhikers Guide to Scrapbooking class at Two Peas.  At only $25 it is a huge bargain for so many ideas and sketches.  I made this based on a layout from the first lesson and I really like the way it came out.  I was kind of struggling with what to do, but it came together really quickly after listening to the video and reading the great pdf. 

About the layout - this is a photo of me with the biker from The Village People.  Yes, that iconic band that I grew up hearing as a child.  I was thrilled to attend their concert, but even more excited to randomly get to hang out with him after the concert.  A group of us got to sit and chat with him and I am happy to report that he is a very sweet guy.  What an amazing memory to capture. 
Finished page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment