Monday, March 19, 2012

Scrapping like mad!

I have already gone over and over the awesomeness of the class I am taking.  Here are some of the layouts that I have been cranking out.  I am having so much fun.  I have more projects laying out on the desk so watch out - more to come.  I think I will work on something for Cocoa Daisy next and then tomorrow is Shimelle's "and now for something completely different" on the UK Scrappers site.  So much fun to keep up with - I am doing the  Hitchhiker's Class, the starting points on Shimelle's blog, watching the Glitter Girl videos on Wednesday and now the once a month on the UK blog.  Whew!  And only $9M left to raise for the building for work! 



Shocker!  A page with a picture of me on it.  That hardly ever happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment