Thursday, March 1, 2012

On Deck for Friday Night

For my scrapbooking friends - prepare to laugh:

So my DH said to me today that he has a home work assignment for his online class for fire officer II that he hasn't been able to work on yet that is due soon.  Then he says that even though he is off HFD (Houston Fire Dept) tomorrow he is teaching a class during the day and won't have time during the day tomorrow either. 

Not sure where this is going so I ask, so when are you going to work on it?  Then he replies, well, I really need to work on it Friday night (pause) could you possibly find something to do in your scrapbook room to work on so I can have time to do my homework? 

Ummm, yeah, I guess I can do that for you sweetheart.  I will see if I can figure something out . . . .

Hahahaha!  This is already on the table, papers picked out and a few sketches next to it that might work to push me along.  Yippee.  Thank goodness for homework! 

In case you are wondering - no, that is not my husband.  That, my friends, is the biker from the Village People!!!!!!  And yes, the feather is from the Indian!  But that is a story for another day!!!!  YMCA, Macho Macho Man . . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment