Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Loving a good sketch

Well, I seem to be cranking through some pages recently thanks to a new class at Two Peas by Shimelle.  If you are a scrapbooker and you haven't registered for this class - you should ask yourself "why the heck not?"  It is simply amazing.  I am trying to pace myself and not watch all of the videos before I start working on layouts and I am doing a farily good job of that - I have watched two of the five classes and have been working on layouts most nights.  Here is something I finished with pictures from 2005 - that's right folks seven year old photos - SCRAPPED.  Yippee!  Love how it came out.  I have been hoarding this SEI "madera island" paper forever - why? - cause I am a child of the seventies and I love browns and it takes me all back to happier carefree times.  But I cut into it and I am thinking I may have a brown phase in my scrapping till I use it all up.  This page makes me miss my Granddaddy maybe that is why it has taken me so long to do it.  I think these photos were even taken with a film camera - it was shocking to find this entire grouping of double prints - remember those???




1 comment:

  1. Great two-page layout! I have watched all the videos once and am going back through for a second time. Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete