Friday, April 18, 2014

Reaching Back - 1980's fun

Several years ago, I completed an overhaul of our entire family's photo collection.  Thanks to those efforts, this page was quickly pulled together.  As the journaling indicates this layout started with a ticket stub.  From there I went to the 1908's box of photos and while I had such fun looking and reliving the 80's, I only had to look at one decade to find these two charming photos of my daddy and brother at the game.  I have to give kudos to my mother who had written all of the details on the back of the photos making it simple to complete this page. I pulled out some Fancy Pants paper and embellishment that I had left over from a Cocoa Daisy Kit and it came together quickly.  So happy these three bits of our family story are all together.


Now - if I could just get caught up on the Project Life spreads that are covering the dinning room table before it is time for Easter dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment