Saturday, April 19, 2014

Cocoa Daisy April Kit - Two Page Bonanza continued!

Well, apparently the April Cocoa Daisy kit is all about the two page layouts as I can't seem to stop.  Here are two more - yep, TWO more.  Madness.  My "to be scrapped soon" box is getting lighter and lighter.

First up - I had a slew of Instagrams from the trip that I haven't been sure what to do with, so I trimmed them down and put them in a grid format.  It was missing something, so I pulled out the ribbon from the kit (which I rarely do but I am challenging myself to use it) and added "frames" to the center pictures.  Very different that my usual style, but I think it works.  I used some scraps to fill in the empty space on a couple of photos and to help pull things together.  It is growing on me. . . .




And another - I pulled the yellow from the picture of Elsie on the train and went from there.  Keeping with the theme from the other farm layouts I have been working on, I added some flags and followed a similar two page style.  Love how the leaf embellishments worked perfectly for this page with a little washi and enamel dots to set them off. 




No comments:

Post a Comment