Monday, November 10, 2014

On my desk and off my desk

Well I have been in the scrap room some - just not doing a good job of letting you know that by posting here - so I am checking in with an update.  

 I decided to step back and work on some stories about me.  That lead me to the 1990's box. what I settled on what college.  I got all of the photos out of the box and started sorting them by year.  Then I did what anyone would do - I started at the beginning. 

I have 2 two-page layouts of moving in that need journaling (I am saying that so I will finish them and post them - accountability never hurt anyone!)

Here is what is on my desk.  A layout with a photo of me and my roommate Whitney. Gosh we were young. Gotta put the title on there and capture the story.  We decided to be roomates because we were the only two people going to Trinity from Second Baptist, we knew each other and we liked each other but weren't besties - all a good combo.  


And what is off my desk (and by that I mean finished!)

I was dating someone from A&M and Becky and I traveled over to College Station for a weekend trip to go dancing.  Man, I miss two stepping.



From the same era - me and my big brother.  Love this picture.  We look so much alike in it - kinda scary.


Ok - this is before college.  From middle school maybe.  But it was fun and I was missing my daddy - he passed on Nov 1 five years ago.


Will be back soon with more.  Most of these are from my two most recent Cocoa Daisy Kits.  Man I love, scrapbook supplies delivered to my door.  So cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment