Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Prom Night - still dancing along!

Just a quick note to say - I am making progress and that makes me super happy.  Here are the two latest ones while they were in progress on my desk. I have both of these in progress photos since I often take a picture as I am working on things to remember where I had them when I start gluing things down. I find it also helps if I want to compare how something looks in one spot or another. I have finished both of them - will photograph and post later this week (they have been added below) - but wanted to keep myself accountable and in the habit of posting.

So - this are the pictures of us leaving the house - God Bless my mother for taking so many photos - and I wonder where I get it from . . . Love that she captured my lovely shoes dyed to match - do they still do that? Such a fun thing and I remember the dye always stained my hose - ha! Hose - thank goodness I rarely wear those anymore - though I am totally a slip girl - I guess I am just old fashioned.


Here is the other sans photo as I was trying to figure out how much navy I had to throw on that pretty reddish paper. Still loving that Heidi Swapp ephemera pack - I think I am going to manage to use the entire contents of it this month - that would be a first.  Glad to find a use for that pretty transparency. Why do I tend to not use things? Must be the saver in me - or the perfectionist  - waiting for the perfect project - enough of that!


Both of these are made with my most recent Cocoa Daisy kit which I am LOVING!  




And here is the LAST page!!!!!  A few more group party pics. Finally a way to use the speech bubble paper - seems like high school is a fitting subject. Now to make that all come together. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment