Friday, December 12, 2014

In Progress + a Side Project


And finally complete - here is the page about my first job. Loving the Fancy Pants paper - it's old but well suited for this project.  I used a few bits from the last Cocoa Daisy kit and some odds and ends from my stash - My Minds Eye chipboard and some Thickers.  


Found this fun single photo of me with my friend Ericka from high school. I can tell I was still using film as it had that weird exposure stuff on the top of the pic - either the first or last picture on the roll of film. Ah, the good ole days of film. I was trying to use up bits and pieces from my kit and ended up using paper from three or maybe it is four kits! Yeah! It is a strange color combo, but I kind of like it . . . 


And one night, instead of scrapping, a girlfriend came over and we made these - 24 tags for our church to put on Christmas stockings for 24 children who live in a local CPS shelter.  Karen came up with the design - she saw it on a card and figured it would be a great stand along tag.  I love that I get to make these each year and now that Karen has been helping me - it has been so much easier, not to mention way more fun!  After this picture, we topped them with yellow ribbon and they will be delivered to the volunteers Sunday and packaged on Wed.  It's a joy to give!  



No comments:

Post a Comment