Monday, December 8, 2014

Kit Wrap Up and Other Projects

Trying to stay in the habit of posting and finally figured out the easiest way to do that was part on my phone and part on keyboard - thankful for small victories.  

I have three layouts on my desk right now - this one that is all done now (picture is from when it was in progress) but the hidden journaling. It is hidden as it speaks to being severely sexually harassed at my first real job. It is going to be tough to write about, but it is clearly a defining moment in my life so I want to record it, just not for everyone to read. On the surface it will just look like a page about my first office job. Most of the products used to make this page were by Fancy Pants from my stash. And yes, I have a wonder woman obsession, hence the mug.   


No pictures yet of the other layouts. But this picture below shows all the layouts I have made in the last couple of months. The photos are from several decades so I sorted and filed them all into albums. That was a happy moment. I am really having fun getting some things scrapped from high school and college as well as current stuff. Feels like I am telling my own story which might otherwise be missing for my kids when they get older. The college photos are sorted by academic year and I am picking more for the next Cocoa Daisy kit that comes so I can keep working away on the stack.  Not sure if I will keep it up or get bored and take a break. Either way, it feels good.


One more reason I took this silly stack of layouts picture - I am really bad at realizing what I have accomplished. I think that it why I like Project Life so much - it helps me see all of the things we do as a family and all of the things I do of which I should be more aware. I am pretty hard on myself, always pushing, never satisfied, this picture and sticking it here and in my PL album keeps me grounded. 

I am wrapping up with the August - November Cocoa Daisy kits and can't wait for the December one to arrive in the mail.  

No comments:

Post a Comment