Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Nearly There!

So many pages to wrap up and photograph! I hope to get that done this week after I make it through the Brownie meeting on Wednesday!

Here's a few sneak peeks.  I only have about three pages of paper and some scraps left from the two most recent Cocoa Daisy Kits. And I just got my email that my kit will be coming next week - happy girl! In the meantime there are a few things to do on about 6 pages - mostly journaling.  These three are now all complete.

From San Antonio - a lone photo from Bombay Bicycle Club from senior year. This page took forever with all of those strips, but I finally found a use for those silly cut off strips!  


Ah, the Buffett concert - good times.  This one is done - just need to photograph. That is totally one of my favorite pieces of paper ever.  So happy to have it in the book.


Here is one of those last ditch effort pages to pull together just one more layout from a kit - I love these. They end up being so much fun and really simple to make cause you have so few choices. You get what you get and you don't throw a fit I guess!  And for the love of Hambly - collective sigh - those swallows. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment