Sunday, July 6, 2014

More with May and June

Here is the progress from my photo printing session yesterday.  Lots accomplished with a mix of the May and June Cocoa Daisy kits.  I am gonna kill those kits yet!  


Love it when a page comes together the same day or the day after an event - it is fun to get it down right then and there. Plus there is a little part of me that thinks - I am caught up - not that anyone ever is and, honestly, I don't want to be - that's too much pressure.  Also, I am going to submit this page for the stash busters challenge at Cocoa Daisy - this is for the first prompt to use stars on a layout.


This page has been sitting around half done for a while now.  Finally got the journaling done and added just a few touches - washi and the dots and stickers.  It has been feeling a little bare for a while and now feels more finished.  Love the contrast of the first and last days of school on this page.  I saw this idea on a layout in a gallery somewhere and I am super excited I remembered to take the photo that morning (even though we were pushing it to get to school on time) so this layout could happen.  


And finally, this layout, also prompted by that challenge going on at Cocoa Daisy. This one was to do a layout about yourself. I had taken this fun selfie a while ago and had played around with the black and white when I had posted it to Instagram.  I decided to use it and have included some hidden journaling about my love of vintage hats and my frequency at funerals due to my job as a development director with many older donors.

Ok - off to see what else I can pull of tonight and then to see what I can get lined up for this week.

May kit layout count - 6

June kit layout count - 2

No comments:

Post a Comment