Sunday, July 20, 2014

Scrapbook Binge

Been having a blast getting back in the hang of scrapping since the building is finally open and I have been able to catch up on some projects both at work and home. It was killing me to have untouched kits laying around. Here is the latest from the last couple weeks - will do another post on the Cocoa Daisy Open House Crop soon as that includes some more of what I have been doing recently.

And in between all of this I have been working on the Anniversary Album catch up - three years behind (separate post) and random projects that need a little something - like journaling or just some time to marinate.

First up - made with the May Cocoa Daisy Kit (well, the gold letter stickers are from May and the gray ones are from March) This is what I had left of that lovely Crate Paper sheet after I made this layout.


Here we go to a page made with the December Cocoa Daisy kit - It has been sitting around half finished forever - I just couldn't make it work, so I set it aside for some time and when I came back to it, it fell into place!


So, apparently, I really like that diagonal stripe as a frame . . . another December kit failure for 2013 but a win for 2014. This is my favorite photo from my mother's 70th party we threw for her. What a fun day!


And back to June of 2014 - this one was fast. The butterflies in Elsie's nightgown made it all work. I cut the striped border off the pennant and matted it in aqua since those bold stripes clashed but I like the sentiment.  


And reaching back to November 2013 - a Thanksgiving page - how appropriate. Another that just didn't work and then got buried with paper and sat until I decided to get all these unfinished projects done - they were blocking my mojo!

So that was my binge for the last week or so - super excited.  I even went to Michael's today and finally bought an album for the 2014 pages I have been making - progress. Now back to Project Life!

And to recap - that brings the counts to:

May kit layout count - 7

June kit layout count - 3

No comments:

Post a Comment