Monday, August 17, 2015

Week in the Life - I'm In



Week in the Life  - I love this project by Ali Edwards.

It's amazing to take a focused look at life through the camera once a year.  Plus this project falls during the week that school starts - yes . . .

Call me a rebel, but I'm following this project in a hybrid fashion - I don't make a mini book or project based on this - I just take tons of photos and enjoy being in observation mode during this week.

I find that I use these photos in a few ways:
   In my regular scrapping as I capture the stories
   In my Project Life
   For documentation
   To use with similar photos from the year before to show change or continuity

So here it goes - I am thinking of trying to gather a daily post this year as I work on this project - we shall see what the days bring.

Here's the first one of the day - I took a photo of the passenger seat each day last year.  I enjoyed watching the changes and then similarities each day - part mom, part work, part wife, part daughter.  Let's see what happens this time.

Good luck on your WITL project if it is something you are choosing to do.


I see
  coffee - my staple for the morning drive
  glass for water - I am trying to hit my 60+ ounces per day
  my camera for the WITL project
  My purse full of stuff including phone charger, sunglasses, keys and such
  Elsie's lunch bag that I borrowed to take my snack to work
  St Thomas magazine - to read in my "spare time"
  A random necklace that Wyatt gave me
  The sunroof is open - that's my favorite part of the drive (that and music)

No comments:

Post a Comment