Wednesday, August 19, 2015

WITL 2015 - Tuesday


Today I did about the same as Monday - not quite as many photos as I wanted I need to do a little better (though there are a bunch on the big camera I need to add - so maybe I actually did better than I thought).

Terrible pic - but I made it to the gym for the first time in weeks.  I look thrilled, don't I?  It was a great workout and I need to find a way to get back more often.


They have redone the entire gym - the locker room is making me really happy - love the calm color and the simple decor.



This is where I work.  I realized I don't have a single picture of this awful building.  Here you go - it's home for me for 8+ hours a day.  At least the parking is awesome.  And I can walk to the village.


 And I work . . . and I try to remember to take my mid day vitamin by doing this.  Man, I am so visual.  Have to see it to remember it.  Ugh - I need to clean my keyboard.


While I worked, they go haircuts, ran errands, and went to Zumba to play miniature golf and games.


Daddy getting creative with his photography skills - nice.


He also lost him mind and took them to Chuck E Cheese - crazy daddy.


My shot gun rider shot for the day.  Some shopping for a gift at lunch yesterday that I forgot to bring home, my big camera, my basket, my work bag and my afternoon errand - a deposit at the bank.


Always smile when I take the last turn home.  My sunglasses come off.  

My street. Trees. Happy.  


After dinner we swept the driveway and planted flowers in the front urns - they looked so sad empty.  Elsie had the camera - that's why there is actually a picture of me.  So happy to complete a project that has been needing to get done!


My helper.


My other helper - he loves to sweep. He is pretty good but tonight he would not stop chit chatting. Yes, he is barefoot and shirtless - boys . . .


Apparently, the camera made several trips inside to see what Wooley was up to - I found numerous cat photos on the big camera.  Love that the kids feel comfortable taking random shoots - though that sometimes means I have to delete a lot of photos - cause they do get some gems.  Like this one -he's so handsome.


We worked together.  Yep, still in my work clothes.


The hallway scene each night.  We do our stickers charts while the kids are in bed.  I like this nightly ritual. They do too.


This might be my favorite from today.



No comments:

Post a Comment