Friday, August 21, 2015

WITL - Thursday

It was a slow news day today.  There were frustrated moments and stresses moments and I lost sight of the capture to be in the moment.  Here is the lineup:

My mornings start off like this.  Straight to the kitchen for lemon water, breakfast prep, putting up the dry dishes from last night and washing what I use.  I get up about 5:15 to have a little time to get my tasks done uninterrupted.   


The morning started off well, or so I thought.  We made smoothies (as that was the plan for the day). Wyatt was a happy camper.  







Clearly, Elsie was not.  She didn't like the taste.  It tastes like milk - "Well, honey, it has milk in it."  She was not thrilled.  Love the over the glasses look of disapproval.  Ah, pre-tweens.  


I started laundry in between breakfast for them and me and other household chores.


Then we had a bit of a morning.  He pushed the limits.  I held firm.  She yelled and was dramatic .  By the time I got drop off handled I was worn out. Sigh.


Not a single picture all day.  The kids were at school.  I was swamped at work.  I ran from place to place and wasn't thinking about it.

By the end of the day, the Tahoe and I were both on E.


So we move on.    

Wyatt and I had another moment getting home.  We managed our way through.  We had nachos, did homework, took baths, read our home readers, and got to bed on time.  I watched my Netflix movie. And I might have had a few spoons of ice cream.  I can think of so many things I should have photographed, but I didn't - and I am over it.  Tomorrow is another day.  And I'm so done with Thursday.  Looking forward to another day and the opportunity it brings, the new chances and the calm of Friday night.  

No comments:

Post a Comment