Tuesday, August 18, 2015

WITL 2015 - Monday

Ahh, Monday - you kicked my tail, but I got some good photos.

Here's breakfast - coffee + blueberries, granola and yogurt - yes, I eat the same thing every day and no I don't mind.  Love this table cloth that my friend gave me - it is loud and happy and never looks dirty - even when it is (smile).


Elsie couldn't be happier about being a pet owner.  She gets so excited when he shows her some attention.


Goodbye house - off to work.  Don't forget to close the gate and the garage door.


New dress - fun pattern.  This photo was unplanned.  I had my camera on and when I looked down I saw this - why not.


Mom's closet cleaning this weekend yielded three huge bags of clothes and I am the kind of daughter that runs these errands for her mother.


This is a usual haunt.  The man at Goodwill on Holcombe knows me by name.  I am forever cleaning out.  There is always a donate bag on the dryer.  It's a process.


While mommy was at work - the kids ran errands and did one of the last things on their summer bucket list - rock climbing at the Rock Gym.



He rang the bell - four times - Go Wyatt!


Meanwhile, back at work.  I took a walk and had a healthy lunch.  Even ran an errand.  The life of a multi-tasking momma.


We found a new dance store now that Leapin' Leotards has left Rice Village. Great place and wonderful stuff - found a lovely leotard and a dance wrap for Elsie - now she is all set for ballet in a few weeks.  We fit this in before the 3G back to school dinner at Mia's later that evening.


It's getting real - Jarad will soon be a Captain - he's kind of excited.  Check out his new sweatshirt - note the GOLD thread. Watch out!



There are more - but they are on the big camera . . . .till tonight.  Amended just the one to add:

Second grade girls back to school dinner!  They were so excited.


Jarad and Wyatt went to Berryhill for a father son dinner. Wyatt said he would have one of these with his dinner - ummmm, no.


So far so good. I am not taking enough pictures. I am out of the habit.  Practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment