Thursday, August 20, 2015

WITL - Wednesday

Mommy was up early on the first day of school.

My constant companion - Wooley.  He is so active - he is ALWAYS hungry (and vocal about it).


I am a ritual girl.  I like my habits.  Muppets mug + lemon water.


First day of school!  Daddy made pancakes.  He's so cool.


The standard first day of school pictures - I love comparing to the last day of school each year.  These are may favorite.  They grow so much in just 9 months. Love that she wanted dog ears.


I like the capture the backpacks too.


Headmaster photo!  He's such a good sport.


On the front row!!!  A quiz the first day yikes.


A few more favorites.






Ha ha - we're free!!!!  Hello Fall!!!


Half of my job is having coffee with people.  Today it was Fellini (Solento is being remodeled)


Fast forward to after school - I am always greeted at my door by someone - today it was Elsie.  She loved school.  Yeah!


After school and work we had dinner outside and then cupcakes and cool whip. The kids swam earlier after they finished their homework.


A little self timer action.  Wyatt loves to pose - no matter what I say.

No comments:

Post a Comment