Thursday, January 15, 2015

December kit - I'll miss you!

It is time to say goodbye to the December Cocoa Daisy kit. I used so much of this kit - I am pretty happy.  Still struggling with using stamps - need to work on that. I am planning to use all of the leftover bits and pieces for my PL 2015 week one. The stickers are so pretty but feel more like card embellishments to me - so maybe I need to make a card or two. Still no ideas on the bakers twine or the houses. I have big plans for the little suirrel and nuts in the embellishments - just need to find a picture of my childhood dog in the pet box - that is gonna be a fun page. 

There is one more two page layout started on the table that will use up the last piece of patterned paper (that heart world map by Amy Tangerine not shown here). So I put things mostly away and opened up the January kit that arrived earlier this week. I am trying to leave out a few things so I will use them up as I go.  


I was getting a tad restless on the 90's photos, so I got down the Girl Scout photo box - man, is that box heavy. I guess that happens when you have done Girl Scouts for over 30 years. I found a little set of six photos that I have laid out on a two page spread (mentioned above). Gotta finished that up and I will be on to playing with January. Can't wait for Friday night - me and wine and the new kit! 

No comments:

Post a Comment