Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Enough with the 2 Pagers? NEVER!

So apparently, I have been on a kick of doing two page spreads cause they just keep happening.

I busted out the Girl Scout photo box since I was apparently getting bored with the 90's. This is a spread of my fellow Green Starlette Drill Team Directors. We had so much fun together. Hard to believe I volunteered for 7 years doing that way before I had kiddos. These photos are from camp and a make-up relay race we did at an overnight event - goodness - the pictures and the title say it all.





More Scout stuff - found these pics of me, Misty and Stacy bridging to Cadette Girl Scouts - yes, I was a scout from 2 - 12 grade, then started volunteering and then became troop leader to my own little Girl Scout. What can I say, I bleed green! I used the ribbon and the buttons that came in the kit - a goal of mine for this month as I have noticed I don't do a good job of using these items. Circle was cut with my Creative Memories circle template - I still love those.  





To my first week of resident camp and how my love of Scout camp began. Love that my grandmother went with us to drop me off and that, clearly, she is wearing hose and sandals. Too much! This is all made with the Cocoa Daisy kit - thought the feathers worked well for camp.




Off to another decade when I was volunteering after becoming an adult Girl Scout. Our council put on a wider opportunity for older girls and I got roped in to helping. We did a booth on England including, food and a translation of English to British - classic stuff.




 
Ok - have you had enough?  Here are a few one pagers. More pieces from the kit for this month plus left overs from other pages. This one of me and my mom deserved it's own space.


And from last month's kit - I finally journaled about that night that my hubby and I started dating.


And finally - I got to go do some stamping - with two girl friends and Elsie.  We made the kids valentines - and man, does it feel good to have them done and it isn't even February yet.

Guess this says it all . . .


No comments:

Post a Comment