Sunday, January 4, 2015

December Scrapping

There was a lot of scrapping in November and December. I think I love the December Cocoa Daisy Kit :

December 2014 Kit "Monterey Bay"

I also splurged and got an add on to the kit and I am coming close to using all of it.  It was the Pacific Grove add on:

Pacific Grove Scrapbooking Add-On

I adore a good two page layout. Here is one created with the December kit for some pictures taken over a weekend trip during college - yes, the 90's scrapping continues.  





Then I decided to play some - here is my starting point (if anyone remembers those from Shimelle's site in past years).




And back to some stash scrapping - this one is from an amazing Instagram giveaway that I actually WON! Can you believe that?  It is the "Made from Scratch" Echo Park collection by Kaitlin Sheafer. On the post I mentioned making a page with the collection to record my mother sharing her grandmother's pecan pie recipe to the youngest generation.  For those counting - that is five generations back. So cool!  So packed the stuff and took it with us for Thanksgiving and the result was an awesome pie and this layout!  I challenged myself to use my CD ribbon and I actually did it.

 


This one uses papers from a couple of older kits and a little from the current one - what can I say I love to mix and match.  Happy to make this page about a 2015 goal of mine.  I went looking for a picture of me a while back I could not find one.  So I have been taking more selfies just to get in front of the lens more. My mother took this one and I think it is hilarious.


And back to another previous kit - finally got the journaling done for this one about my grandfather. Now I only I have 8 pages left that need journaling and 6 weeks left of Project Life 2014.  Watch out!  I may be posting a great deal in the next few weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment