Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Kill a Kit X 3


The last few Cocoa Daisy Kits ended up piling up over the fall when fundraising is at its peak so, I have been scrapping my heart out over break.  Here is what is left of each kit.

September:



October:



November:



I had done a fairly good job of using most of them up and then I set to work finishing up Project Life 2014 and that did them in!

I’m happy with the results.  In looking back, I am trying to see what I don’t use and then challenge myself to do that this coming year.  Seems like I am not using the stamps, ribbon and office related items.  Maybe making a few cards might help?  Things to think about. . .  


Now that I have put everything away – there is space to work on December.  Already working on a few layouts.  See you soon with more!

No comments:

Post a Comment